Here I have condensed my ongoing list into a single page. To join the Gratitude Community, visit http://aholyexperience.com/.
1) kicking up a six-inch carpet of oak leaves along ATV paths
3) a 21-month-old snuggling down with absolute trust in your arms
4) having so much to give that you never lack for ways to exercise creativity
6) cousins who are willing to share their woods
7) friends w/whom you can pick up where you left off, even after a long absence
9) living grandmothers who get to know their great-grandchildren
10) porch swings
11) a little tumble-kin swimming laps and stretching around the obstacle course inside my abdomen
12) the joy of giving joy to someone else—especially a child
13) a fiscally responsible husband, who ensures that recession is nothing more than an inconvenience
14) the smell of dead leaves
16) always having another goal to reach
17) an extra-good choir rehearsal
18) sunlight breaking all along the crest of the hill beyond the creek bed
19) leaning against a tree in the woods in mid-November.